National SC/ST Hub
Workshops / Seminars
- The Ministry of MSME, Gol set up the National SC / ST Hub (NSSH) to provide professional support to SC ST Entrepreneurs to fulfil the obligations under the Central Government Public Procurement Policy for MSE, adopt applicable business practices and leverage the Stand Up India initiative.
- The Hub is being implemented by the Ministry through National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC).
- Kerala Bureau of Industrial Promotion (K-BIP) is the State Implementing Agency of NSSH.
Conducted District Level Awareness Campaigns in 14 Districts of the State during April & May, 2018 in association with the respective District Industries Centres, NSIC and MSME - DI, Thrissur.
Vendor Development Programmes
Exhibitions / Trade Fairs
- Organised Vendor Development Programmes in association with FICCI.
- Organized at Kollam, Idukki, Thrissur, Malappuram and Kannur Districts during February & March 2020.
Skill Development Training
- Facilitated participation of SC/ ST entrepreneurs in 7 Exhibitions in Kerala and 2 Exhibitions outside Kerala in FY 2019-20.
- Facilitated participation of SC/ST entrepreneur in Food Tech Asia 2019 held at Kathmandu, Nepal in FY 2019-20.
- Organised Skill Development Training Programme in Handloom Sector at Thiruvananthapuram from December 17, 2019 to March 17, 2020.
- Organised Natural Silk Cocoon Craft Training at KIED, Kochi from March 9 to 15, 2020 (Training Programme discontinued on March 10, 2020 due to COVID -19).