Interactive Meeting with Industrialists of Nepal
Conference on Exploring Business Opportunities between Maldives and Kerala
- Organised at Kathmandu, Nepal on September 25, 2019.
- Inaugurated by Shri. E.P. Jayarajan, Hon. Minister for Industries, Sports & Youth Affairs.
- Business Delegation from Kerala led by Hon. Minister (Industries).
- Participants from Industries, Industrial Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Entrepreneurs, etc. from Nepal.
Defence & Aerospace Conclave
- Conference on exploring business opportunities between Maldives and Kerala was held on October 16, 2019 at Maldives.
- Organised by K-BIP in association with Indian Embassy in Maldives and FICCI.
- H.E. Mr. Uz. Fayyaz Ismail, Minister of Economic Development, Maldives and H.E. Mr. Sunjay Sudhir, Ambassador of India co-chaired the Conference.
- Kerala Business Delegation was led by Shri. Biju K. IAS Director of Industries & Commerce.
State level Awareness Workshop on Food Safety
- Platform for MSMEs to interact with the Defence Sector and to understand & explore various Defence requirements.
- Technical Sessions on Defence Industry Partnership, PPP in Defence Production, Policy Initiatives to support MSMEs, etc.
- Exhibition of products and technologies by the leading vendors/suppliers of Armed Forces.
- Organised at Kochi on July 17, 2019.
National Workshop on Bamboo
- To provide awareness on Food Safety to the MSMEs in the Food Processing & Allied Sectors of the State.
- Organised by NCHC at Thiruvananthapuram on November 28, 2018 in association with Kerala Commissionerate of Food Safety & Quality Council of India under Government of India.
Kerala Business to Business Meets
- Focusing on the latest developments in the Bamboo Sector at The Center Hotel, Kochi on December 10 & 11, 2018.
- Dr. Alka Bhargava IFS, Joint Secretary & Mission Director (NBM) Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Government of India was the Chief Guest.
- Mission Directors from State Bamboo Missions of other States, Officials from DICs, Joint Development Commissioners and Joint Programme Coordinators, MGREGS- Kerala; Faculties from Civil / Architecture Department from Engineering colleges, Artisans and people engaged in the Bamboo sector etc. participated in the Workshop.
Aahar Exhibitions, New Delhi – Recognitions for Kerala Pavilion
- Conducted Kerala Business to Business Meets in 2004, 2005, 2015 & 2016 and renamed as Vyapar in 2017.
- The Meet conducted by Department of Industries to showcase the vast potential available in the State.
- Created a platform for the potential Sellers from the State for a mutually beneficial business interaction with National / International Buyers.
- Gold Medal for excellence in display at Aahar 2012 Exhibition.
- Silver Medal for excellence in display at Aahar 2014 Exhibition.
- Horeca Buzz Award for the efforts to create maximum buzz on ground and online at Aahar 2016 Exhibition.
- Training Programmes on Food Safety & HACCP Audit
- Skill Upgradation in Bamboo Sector
- Product Development in MSME Sector
- Organised on a regular basis.